How to Apply Top Lashes:
1. Lash strip should be just a tad shorter than the length of your eye. This prevents the lash from poking the inner corner of your eye.
2. Trim the band from the outside edge as necessary.
3. Apply a line of adhesive to the band and wait 20-30 seconds for the glue to set.
4. Place the lash as close as possible to your natural lash line and hold for a few seconds for the adhesive to set. You may use tweezers or a lash applicator if needed.
How to Remove and Care for Lashes:
1. Hold lash securely at outer edge and gently pull towards the inner eye.
2. If you are having slight difficulty removing lashes, use a cotton swab and dab an oil-free makeup remover along your lash band.
3. This should help soften the adhesive.
4. Carefully remove excess adhesive from the lash band and store in your Bloom tray and case to maintain shape and longevity.